Mateo (& Mommy) have been taking a series of amazing book arts classes for preschoolers - it's so cool. We've done bookmaking, printmaking, and papermaking - today we made stamps and used the printing press. This teacher, Miss Ellen, is fantastic - super-enthusiastic.
This appears to be my blog catch-up day so I will add "in other news": Kev & I have been playing volleyball during the course of the summer and our team is in the middle of the pack just like last year (darn - I KNEW we should've practiced all winter long!); Mateo is working on some preschool-type stuff at home (developing focus and skills - yay!); the adoptive family playgroup continues to meet every so often (so nice to see our friends!); Mateo had a blast at Jonathan's 3rd birthday party (superhero theme!); and Kev & I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary (congratulations to us!).
No comments:
Post a Comment