...recycled CDs, magazines, and fake snow! I changed out the fall decor at the library for winter -- upcycled style. I purchased silver Christmas bulbs, silver icicles, and a bag of fake snow from a local thrift store and coated the bulbs and some scratched CDs with spray adhesive, then rolled them in fake snow (shredded wax paper or plastic grocery bags - I can't tell which). These were hung (along with the icicles) from the ceiling with filament. I also folded some magazines into "trees", spray painted them silver, added a little fake snow and glitter with spray adhesive and voila!
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Deck the Halls with...
...recycled CDs, magazines, and fake snow! I changed out the fall decor at the library for winter -- upcycled style. I purchased silver Christmas bulbs, silver icicles, and a bag of fake snow from a local thrift store and coated the bulbs and some scratched CDs with spray adhesive, then rolled them in fake snow (shredded wax paper or plastic grocery bags - I can't tell which). These were hung (along with the icicles) from the ceiling with filament. I also folded some magazines into "trees", spray painted them silver, added a little fake snow and glitter with spray adhesive and voila!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment